The OP of https://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/28476/christian-non-christian-relationship asked a personal question: "What should I do?".
I answered the related generalized form of the question, i.e. instead of "What should I do?" "What does the Bible teach?".
My answer was deleted. Not only that, but it was deleted by a moderator, so it cannot even be voted for undeletion.
I am directed to read the help center to find why my post was deleted.
Answers that do not fundamentally answer the question may be removed. This includes answers that are:
- commentary on the question or other answers -- Not possible; there were no other answers.
- asking another, different question -- Nope. No questions here.
- "thanks!" or "me too!" responses -- No.
- exact duplicates of other answers -- Not possible; there were no other answers.
- barely more than a link to an external site -- No links.
- not even a partial answer to the actual question -- It might not be a "complete answer", but this reason explicitly does not set the bar that high. My answer is at least a "partial" one.
For which of these reasons (or perhaps, an unwritten but valid close reason) was my answer closed?