I'd really like to ask some apologetics related questions. It would be a tragedy if wavering Christians left us because we failed to provide answers, especially to the easier and more common challenges. However, I'm a little concerned about the wording.
Which of the following would be the appropriate phrasing to make this question on-topic here?
- What is the Christian response to Dawkins's Boeing 747 argument?
- Does Dawkins's Boeing 747 argument demonstrate that the Christian God doesn't exist? If not, why?
- What are the counter-arguments against Dawkins's Boeing 747 argument?
- Does Dawkins's Boeing 747 argument apply to the Christian conception of God?
- What are the Christian arguments against Dawkins's Boeing 747 argument? Are there any atheist counter-arguments?