I'm a born-again Christian, active member of the body of Christ, husband and father, and Bible teacher. I love to study Scripture, and firmly believe it is the only credible standard for truth.
Aside from my devotion to God, His people, and His word, I don't really have any loyalty to a particular doctrine or creed.
(The guy in the picture is Zhuge Liang from the movie Red Cliff.)
Member for 7 years, 3 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '15 at 22:41
- Christianity 10.2k 10.2k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges4949 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Philosophy 407 407 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 210 210 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Linguistics 121 121 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 How can we ensure a given "chiasm" was intentional by the author, and is not merely fanciful eisegesis?
- 28 Why is the Book of Enoch not regarded as canonical?
- 25 How did Peter recognize Elijah and Moses?
- 23 Why is Acts 8:37 missing in the NIV?
- 23 What language did Jesus speak?
- 23 "God desires all men to be saved" from a Calvinist perspective?
- 22 When did "tithing" come to mean "giving 10% of your gross income to the Church"?
- View more network posts →