I originally began contributing to the Christianity Stack Exchange site, with userid "Disciple". The userid "Bit Chaser" seemed more appropriate on the technical sites. Unfortunately I wasn't wise enough to include the space at that time.
Now that I can have my identity back after losing it temporarily due to toxicity, I intend to use the same ID on all sites.
I hope that the Stack Exchange network and those that have been harmed through conflict with them will be able to put their differences behind them and get on with their business in a productive and friendly way.
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 485 485 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 282 282 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 186 186 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 163 163 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 According to Catholicism, in what cases is Purgatory necessary?
- 12 Was Job short-changed in the end?
- 10 Pressure inside a launch fairing - falcon 9
- 8 Are there reliable statistics about divorce rates in Christian churches?
- 8 Which Jesus' movie is shown in this image?
- 7 Praying with spirit and understanding, simultaneously or sequentially?
- 6 How is the George Lamsa translation of the Bible (from Aramaic) viewed by Evangelical scholars?
- View more network posts →