I live in Northwest Ohio. For almost 30 years I am a father of two women and a husband to one. For a living, I write software and make art. I can play a piano. I have one dog; a boxer. I was baptized in the Catholic church as an infant. I once drove a Camaro to the top of Pike’s Peak. I have hitchhiked 1200 miles across the heart of America.
I can cut a deck of cards in one hand. The Book of Common Prayer is a great book. I have blown glass and cast bronze. I am 59 years old in 2018. I have written and delivered several homilies. I remember exactly where I was when Dr. King was murdered. I quit drinking 18 years ago. I have an engineering degree. I minister to men in state prison. I love to shoot pool.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 23 '18 at 19:30
Top network posts
- 13 Is the tree of "knowledge of good and evil" the same as the "tree of life"?
- 8 What problems, if any, do Swedenborgians have with the Apostles' Creed?
- 7 When is earliest mention of the Church tradition that Jesus was born in a cave?
- 7 According to Catholic Church tradition, where, when, how and by whom did the devotion of the Stations of the Cross begin?
- 7 How was Queen Keran, wife of Leo II of Armenia, able to become a nun?
- 6 What is the basis for the belief that there were twelve Magi?
- 6 Why are the bread and wine mixed together in the Holy Eucharist during an Eastern Orthodox Divine Liturgy?
- View more network posts →