I'm a software developer at a freight logistics firm. I graduated with B.S. Computer Science from Arkansas Tech University. I grew up in western Honshu, Japan.
Now days I code for a living, developing client-server apps in C# (and previously VB.Net), writing units tests with NUnit & RhinoMocks, and interacting with DB2 and the occasional mainframe COBOL program, with WinForms on the front end. I do some Python and PowerShell scripting on the side to make my life easier.
I am passionate about the field of public transit and transportation networks in general. I hope to develop my craft and apply it to solving interesting problems in those areas.
- Stack Overflow 5.2k 5.2k 1313 gold badges4444 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Super User 927 927 33 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Aviation 869 869 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 718 718 22 gold badges99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 473 473 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 Should I use parentheses in logical statements even where not necessary?
- 62 How accurate is approximating the Earth as a sphere?
- 56 Pull for another Git branch without switching
- 50 Error - Unable to access the IIS metabase
- 41 When should I use ConcurrentDictionary and Dictionary?
- 36 Would failure to put on an oxygen mask during loss of cabin pressure result in death?
- 26 What's the functional difference between PAPI and VASI?
- View more network posts →