I'm a software developer at a freight logistics firm. I graduated with B.S. Computer Science from Arkansas Tech University. I grew up in western Honshu, Japan.
Now days I code for a living, developing client-server apps in C# (and previously VB.Net), writing units tests with NUnit & RhinoMocks, and interacting with DB2 and the occasional mainframe COBOL program, with WinForms on the front end. I do some Python and PowerShell scripting on the side to make my life easier.
I am passionate about the field of public transit and transportation networks in general. I hope to develop my craft and apply it to solving interesting problems in those areas.
Top network posts
- 94 Should I use parentheses in logical statements even where not necessary?
- 59 How accurate is approximating the Earth as a sphere?
- 50 Error - Unable to access the IIS metabase
- 41 When should I use ConcurrentDictionary and Dictionary?
- 36 Pull for another Git branch without switching
- 36 Would failure to put on an oxygen mask during loss of cabin pressure result in death?
- 26 What's the functional difference between PAPI and VASI?
- View more network posts →