I'm a software developer at a freight logistics firm. I graduated with B.S. Computer Science from Arkansas Tech University. I grew up in western Honshu, Japan.
Now days I code for a living, developing client-server apps in C# (and previously VB.Net), writing units tests with NUnit & RhinoMocks, and interacting with DB2 and the occasional mainframe COBOL program, with WinForms on the front end. I do some Python and PowerShell scripting on the side to make my life easier.
I am passionate about the field of public transit and transportation networks in general. I hope to develop my craft and apply it to solving interesting problems in those areas.
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 1414 gold badges5252 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Travel 888 888 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 828 828 22 gold badges88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Pull for another Git branch without switching
- 107 Should I use parentheses in logical statements even where not necessary?
- 67 When should I use ConcurrentDictionary and Dictionary?
- 64 How accurate is approximating the Earth as a sphere?
- 52 Error - Unable to access the IIS metabase
- 38 Would failure to put on an oxygen mask during loss of cabin pressure result in death?
- 30 What's the functional difference between PAPI and VASI?
- View more network posts →