Chestnut Hill, MA
Member for 10 years
I'm a PhD candidate in mathematics at Boston College interested in hyperbolic geometry.
Top network posts
- 33 A remark of Connes
- 28 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 24 Do Integrals over Fractals Exist?
- 23 Biblical basis for baptism as a prerequisite for salvation
- 20 Endless controversy about the correctness of significant papers
- 16 What is the difference between hard and soft analysis?
- 16 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- View more network posts →