I'm a PhD candidate in mathematics at Boston College interested in hyperbolic geometry.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '11 at 18:39
Top network posts
- 32 A remark of Connes
- 27 What are some examples of colorful language in serious mathematics papers?
- 24 Do Integrals over Fractals Exist?
- 21 Biblical basis for baptism as a prerequisite for salvation
- 19 Endless controversy about the correctness of significant papers
- 16 What is the difference between hard and soft analysis?
- 15 What is the Biblical basis for the doctrine of the Trinity?
- View more network posts →