I love the Oracle Database! I am currently an engineer working with my first job out of college, using PL/SQL. I studied M.I.S at San Jose State University, which I graduated May 2013, and I am also studying to get certified for Oracle's OCP curriculum (I am OCA as of January 2nd, 2013). My long term goal is to transition into a DBA role, but I am interested in big data/data analytics as well...
- Stack Overflow 13.1k 13.1k 2424 gold badges9696 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.8k 3.8k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 866 866 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 715 715 55 gold badges1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 How to get Python requests to trust a self signed SSL certificate?
- 58 sqlalchemy IS NOT NULL select
- 52 SQLalchemy not find table for creating foreign key
- 49 Adding named foreign key constraints in a SQL Create statement
- 48 How to Access Hive via Python?
- 43 SQLAlchemy - select for update example
- 43 How can I recover the return value of a function passed to multiprocessing.Process?
- View more network posts →