- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2.7k 2.7k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 33 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 115 What is the purpose of the tiny ruler that I've just pulled out of the side of my Dell Latitude E6430?
- 97 What is wrong with sharing knowledge with colleagues at work?
- 54 An old car in bad condition
- 46 Common term or single word for someone who is embarrassingly over-complimentary
- 45 Do I have to get to the office any earlier than my start time?
- 32 Idiom for the effect that money from funding is easier to spend, as opposed to one's own savings
- 29 Does the Iron Man movie ever establish a convincing motive for the main villain?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 6 '19