I am interested in functional programming and the java platform.
I wrote and published a programming language named "Frege" (after the great german logician) that brings together both worlds.
The language is in many respects like haskell (syntax, type system, lazy semantics) but allows to use java methods as functions.
For more information see https://github.com/Frege/frege
- Stack Overflow 34k 34k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges9090 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3.8k 3.8k 1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- German Language 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Philosophy 568 568 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Christianity 497 497 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 227 What is difference between functional and imperative programming languages?
- 57 Integral operators quot vs. div
- 35 Haskell replace characters in string
- 30 What is the maximum of number of arguments for varargs in java?
- 29 How can I find all indexes available on a table in DB2
- 27 Does Frege perform tail call optimization?
- 27 Why is f(i = -1, i = -1) undefined behavior?
- View more network posts →