I have been programming since I was in high school, and my favorite computer was my Amiga 2000, as that is what I learned to program in C on, and was just a great computer.
I have been an advocate about unit testing since 1999, and believe we can get better code by getting before the user more frequently so we can narrow the solution to what they really want, as users don't really know what they want, initially.
I am comfortable with many languages, but am trying to understand how to program in functional languages, giving up while loops is very difficult for me in designing applications. :)
I am living in Knoxville, TN.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '14 at 22:36
- Stack Overflow 40k 40k 77 gold badges7777 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 629 629 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 499 499 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 216 216 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 724 Java Security: Illegal key size or default parameters?
- 40 Is it possible to programmatically compile java source code in memory only?
- 39 3D reconstruction -- How to create 3D model from 2D image?
- 38 Show all of my question/answers to me even if they are deleted
- 33 Get src of img element from div?
- 32 How to illustrate multiple threads in sequence diagram?
- 28 What is the difference between Strategy pattern and Dependency Injection?
- View more network posts →