I have been programming since I was in high school, and my favorite computer was my Amiga 2000, as that is what I learned to program in C on, and was just a great computer.
I have been an advocate about unit testing since 1999, and believe we can get better code by getting before the user more frequently so we can narrow the solution to what they really want, as users don't really know what they want, initially.
I am comfortable with many languages, but am trying to understand how to program in functional languages, giving up while loops is very difficult for me in designing applications. :)
Murfreesboro, TN, United States
Member for 9 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 26 '14 at 22:36
- Stack Overflow 40.7k 40.7k 99 gold badges8080 silver badges154154 bronze badges
- Christianity 2.8k 2.8k 1111 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 629 629 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 499 499 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 216 216 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 741 Java Security: Illegal key size or default parameters?
- 42 Is it possible to programmatically compile java source code in memory only?
- 41 How to illustrate multiple threads in sequence diagram?
- 41 3D reconstruction -- How to create 3D model from 2D image?
- 38 Show all of my question/answers to me even if they are deleted
- 37 Get src of img element from div?
- 28 What is the difference between Strategy pattern and Dependency Injection?
- View more network posts →