I am a Christian. I love Jesus. By His great mercy, He saved me, a wretched sinner. Each day He continues to save me and to build me up in His Body. I know that His mercy will save me to the end. I hope that in this age He might use me to obtain His heart's desire, His bride.
Our Father considers that all His children are His. He does not recognize any divisions among His children, and so neither do I. All who confess that Jesus Christ died for their sins and rose as the living Lord of all are my brothers and sisters, and members of the same Church as I. I hope that we can be practically built up as one Body to express Christ as our undivided Head.
- Academia 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 571 571 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- History 299 299 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Is it acceptable, as a Reviewer, to ask the Editor about another reviewer?
- 51 Are residuals "predicted minus actual" or "actual minus predicted"
- 48 What is the difference between mode and class in R?
- 45 Another student has been assigned the same MSc thesis as mine (and already defended)
- 31 Should I tell a colleague that he's serving as an editor for a predatory journal?
- 26 Is there ever a time where using a database 1:1 relationship makes sense?
- 21 Open two instances of Notepad++
- View more network posts →