I am a Christian. I love Jesus. By His great mercy, He saved me, a wretched sinner. Each day He continues to save me and to build me up in His Body. I know that His mercy will save me to the end. I hope that in this age He might use me to obtain His heart's desire, His bride.
Our Father considers that all His children are His. He does not recognize any divisions among His children, and so neither do I. All who confess that Jesus Christ died for their sins and rose as the living Lord of all are my brothers and sisters, and members of the same Church as I. I hope that we can be practically built up as one Body to express Christ as our undivided Head.
- Academia 3.9k 3.9k 1010 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 914 914 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 522 522 22 gold badges66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 295 295 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Are residuals "predicted minus actual" or "actual minus predicted"
- 45 Another student has been assigned the same MSc thesis as mine (and already defended)
- 40 What is the difference between mode and class in R?
- 24 Is there ever a time where using a database 1:1 relationship makes sense?
- 20 Open two instances of Notepad++
- 19 Fate of publications under review after accepting a tenure-track offer
- 16 Should I use echo or print in php scripts?
- View more network posts →