Top network posts
- 10 How do Trinitarians understand what it means for Jesus to grow 'in favor' with God?
- 9 According to Catholicism, did St. Paul believe that end of the world was imminent?
- 9 According to adherents of 'soul sleep', how did Moses and Elijah appear to Jesus, Peter, James, and John?
- 8 Would a man looking at his own wife 'to desire her' be committing adultery according to Jesus at Matthew 5:28?
- 8 Is there a term for a theological principle that if a New Testament text is unclear about something, that point is not important for salvation?
- 8 How do Trinitarians explain the almost exclusive use of singular pronouns to refer to God in the Bible?
- 7 How do we reconcile John 5:18 with Psalm 2:7?
- View more network posts →