- Biblical Hermeneutics 8.8k 8.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Christianity 3k 3k 11 gold badge77 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Philosophy 349 349 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- History 335 335 1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 165 165 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 18 Are there theological explanations for why God allowed ambiguity to exist in Scripture?
- 18 Why did Jesus begin his ministry at age 30?
- 17 “Very truly, I tell you, before Abraham was, I am.” - why did the Jews want to throw stones at Jesus for saying this?
- 16 Why will drunkards not inherit the kingdom of God?
- 15 Can history shed any light on the "secret arts" of the Egyptian magicians who turned their staffs into serpents as claimed by Exodus 7:11-12?
- 14 How do Christians who reject pre-fall death reconcile their views with the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event (66 million years ago)?
- 13 Is Jesus implying that He expects his disciples to be Sabbath-keepers in Matthew 24:20?
- View more network posts →