Pronouns: he/him (they/them is fine too).
If I link to my bug reports (or patches), I'm the one known as Alan Jenkins.
Member for 1 year, 5 months
7 profile views
Last seen Aug 31 '20 at 22:12
- Unix & Linux 41.5k 41.5k 88 gold badges109109 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Server Fault 971 971 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 619 619 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 How to see the latest x lines from systemctl service log
- 80 How to troubleshoot DNS with systemd-resolved?
- 65 Linux on UEFI - how to reboot to the UEFI setup screen like Windows 8 can?
- 44 Is there a tool that combines zcat and cat transparently?
- 41 Replace string in a huge (70GB), one line, text file
- 40 Can I run out of disk space by creating a very large number of empty files?
- 37 Systemd's StartLimitIntervalSec and StartLimitBurst never work
- View more network posts →