Hi, I'm Double U. Welcome to my profile!
I am a jack-of-all-trades and a master of none. I wish I can be an expert in at least one field, though. In any case, I know I can safely say that I am an amateur -- that is, a person who does something because he or she likes doing it.
I am a native speaker of English, fluent and literate heritage speaker of Mandarin Chinese, and intermediate-level second-language speaker of Spanish. I love learning languages.
Member for 7 years
47 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '19 at 18:53
- Christianity 6.7k 6.7k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Writing 2.5k 2.5k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 410 410 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 389 389 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 289 Is there a phrase that means sleeping with someone without sex?
- 19 How to describe a mythological creature that English has no vocabulary for?
- 18 How to address family members solely by relationship in dialogue?
- 11 How does one add puns in another language?
- 10 How is the New World Translation's usage of "Jehovah" controversial?
- 9 Why do Catholics recite the phrase "Thanks be to God" during Mass?
- 9 Why do Mormon missionaries travel in pairs?
- View more network posts →