Born and baptized--Lutheran; Raised--Presbyterian; College--First Christian; Early Married--Southern Baptist; Family life--United Methodist; My wife's family are predominantly Non-Denominational, my family all of the above plus Catholic.
Today I am probably best described as a Sola scriptura Truth Seeker!
Member for 6 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '18 at 14:39
Top network posts
- 18 Why did Jesus have to leave for the Holy Spirit to come?
- 11 How does Samson foreshadow Christ?
- 10 Why didn't the Jews understand "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani"?
- 9 What is a "quickening spirit" (1 Cor 15:45) and how is it different from a "living soul"?
- 9 How does the ancient Jewish Wedding tradition foreshadow Christ and the church?
- 9 Why did Pope Francis say, "When we encounter the Cross, do we turn to Mary," rather than to Christ?
- 9 Did any groups or noted theologians in early Christian history teach that the Holy Spirit is matriarchal?
- View more network posts →