I really like Scratte's "About me":
Be kind to others. Including those that don't "deserve" it. They may need it most.
Anyway, duplode made a list of "canonicals and pseudo-canonicals for haskell" - you should check it out. I am once again stealing from another person's "About me" and making a list of my favourite posts from all over Stack Exchange (yeah, I like some of my own questions; not all of them):
Stack Overflow, Q: Looking for mistakes in one of my favourite papers on haskell. The paper is John Hughes' famous "Generalising Arrows to Monads".
Well, I am out of characters now. Might change smth in the future.
Member for 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 11 at 17:47
Top network posts
- 14 When did Hebrew start replacing Yiddish?
- 8 Why does mutual yielding make ArrowApply and Monads equivalent, unlike Arrow and Applicative?
- 8 Hughes' Fibonacci stream
- 7 Why are Monoidal and Applicative laws telling us the same thing?
- 6 How to implement Factorial via Control.Arrow.loop?
- 6 Cases in which we shall not use monadic bind to write mfix down using loop
- 6 Can I suggest questions in the comments?
- View more network posts →