My undergraduate degree was in fine arts. Later, I became a largely self-taught web designer while also pursuing Biblical studies (M.Div.). I am now mainly inactive with web design, but when I do still dabble with CSS (or LESS), I tend to seek pushing it to its limits. Such dabbling is now a very part-time hobby, having earned my M.A. in Bible Exposition, Master of Divinity, and Ph.D. in Biblical Studies with a concentration in Systematic Theology. It is this Bible focus that has me spending more of my "free time" being active on the Biblical Hermeneutics SE site. This meta question of mine will reveal a lot about where I come from regarding that topic.
West Coast USA
Member for 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 20 at 11:57
- Stack Overflow 67.4k 67.4k 1212 gold badges115115 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 531 531 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Writing 501 501 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 690 How do you get centered content using Twitter Bootstrap?
- 327 Font scaling based on width of container
- 303 Modify alpha opacity of LESS variable
- 131 Generate repeating hexagonal pattern with CSS3
- 107 How do I center an image if it's wider than its container?
- 91 Can a ::before selector be used with a <textarea>?
- 88 "text-align: justify;" inline-block elements properly?
- View more network posts →