Hello, I’m Jimmy Lu, a student studying software engineering at the University of Waterloo.
I love reading and learning all sorts of interesting programming books and articles. My two favorite topics are low level optimization in C and template meta-programming in C++. My favorite book is The C++ Programming Language.
Waterloo, ON, Canada
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 25 '13 at 10:22
Top network posts
- 77 What Does This Valgrind Warning Mean? - warning set address range perms
- 70 Is it possible to run Windows without GUI?
- 67 What's the difference between placing "mut" before a variable name and after the ":"?
- 48 How to read user input in Rust?
- 23 How to tell VIM to store the viminfo file somewhere else?
- 22 Populate An Array Using Constexpr at Compile-time
- 9 Namespace or Class, which is better for encapsulation of only function members
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14