I am a software engineer living in Atlanta, Georgia.
I am looking forward to my Mi.Yodeya reputation exceeding my Stack Overflow reputation, because I think that will mean that I am no longer a nerd. My Mi.Yodeya reputation has finally exceeded my SO reputation! I'm not a nerd anymore.
Atlanta, GA, United States
Member for 6 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 2:19
- Mi Yodeya 23k 23k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Islam 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Are you more likely to be struck by lightning than to win the lottery?
- 33 Why is denying global warming associated with conservatives?
- 32 Will I encounter any problems as a recognizable Jew in India?
- 31 Does Judaism have a concept of holy text literalism?
- 26 Baby fights to get out of arms, cries when I put him down
- 25 My Orthodox Jewish co-worker invited me to his wedding. Anything I should know about?
- 23 Can I start 529 plans for my niece & nephew without my sibling knowing?
- View more network posts →