In my spare time, I teach technical courses and answer questions ranging from software development in general to geospatial technology in particular. I'm also a Google Earth and Maps product expert (PE) in the Google's Help forums.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 12 '13 at 1:00
Top network posts
- 214 Which characters make a URL invalid?
- 34 Sending and receiving UDP packets?
- 16 Why do we need to specify a port number while using HTTP protocol?
- 12 Groovy: check at run time if object is a String
- 11 Building large KML file
- 11 Showing custom icons in KML at their actual sizes
- 11 How can I access NTP clock in java
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14