BY DAY: Teach Software Engineering with a Computer Engineering leaning at Milwaukee School of Engineering
FOR FUN: Exploring health with my wife, reading board-books to my daughter, building computer vision algorithms, contemplating the mysteries of the universe.
I'm reactivating my Stack Overflow account. I'm hoping that I've learned to think about Stack Overflow more responsibly and to contribute meaningfully while avoiding non-meaningful contributions.
I'm deactivating my main Stack Overflow account. I'm sorry I can't respond to your edit suggestions and comments on my previous questions.
This isn't primarily about the huge mess on Stack Overflow right now. It's about me being too caught up in getting another upvote and forgetting about the important things in life.
I'm still actively promoting Stack Overflow Teams in my classroom for the duration of the Winter 2019-2020 Quarter. We'll see what happens as time goes by.
Member for 2 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 14:19
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Super User 664 664 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 253 253 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 171 171 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 153 153 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 26 How do I install the Notepad++ Hex-Editor plugin?
- 24 Intellij Right click on a test does not present a "Run" option
- 20 Write single CSV file using spark-csv
- 13 How do I install the Notepad++ Hex-Editor plugin?
- 9 TypeError when indexing a list with a NumPy array: only integer scalar arrays can be converted to a scalar index
- 8 Why are there directories called Local, LocalLow, and Roaming under \Users\<username>\AppData?
- 7 Why does calling cache take a long time on a Spark Dataset?
- View more network posts →