I live in a beautiful rural part of Scotland and am enjoying retirement with my husband. I resisted Christianity for a long time, but God broke down the last of my barriers in 1996. I spend a lot of my time writing short articles about Christianity and trying to answer questions about the Bible. In the process, I continue to learn new things - and the more I learn the more I realise how little I know!
Member for 11 months
10 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '18 at 8:59
Top Network Posts
- 21 Why do Catholic churches have a red lamp burning inside?
- 16 What are the differences between most Christian Bibles and Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible?
- 12 Why would angels climb a stairway if they have wings?
- 12 Why does the Catholic church not sanction the KJV translation?
- 8 Why did Jesus ask for forgiveness?
- 7 To whom was the letter 1 John written?
- 7 After Jesus was executed what became of Pontius Pilate
- View more network posts →