I live in a beautiful rural part of Scotland and am enjoying retirement with my husband. I resisted Christianity for a long time, but God broke down the last of my barriers in 1996. I spend a lot of my time writing short articles about Christianity and trying to answer questions about the Bible. In the process, I continue to learn new things - and the more I learn the more I realise how little I know!
Member for 3 years, 4 months
51 profile views
Last seen Mar 16 at 10:16
- Christianity 20.7k 20.7k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 6.2k 6.2k 1010 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 769 769 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 329 329 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 283 283 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 What's the word for a vendor/retailer/wholesaler that sends products abroad
- 28 Does the verse in Song of Solomon 5:16 contain the name of the Islamic prophet Muhammad?
- 25 Why do Catholic churches have a red lamp burning inside?
- 19 Were John Baptist and Jesus really related?
- 18 Biblical significance of the gifts given to Jesus
- 17 What are the differences between most Christian Bibles and Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible?
- 17 Why does the Catholic church not sanction the KJV translation?
- View more network posts →