I live in a beautiful rural part of Scotland and am enjoying retirement with my husband. I resisted Christianity for a long time, but God broke down the last of my barriers in 1996. I spend a lot of my time writing short articles about Christianity and trying to answer questions about the Bible. In the process, I continue to learn new things - and the more I learn the more I realise how little I know!
Member for 1 year, 11 months
41 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 at 15:34
Top network posts
- 22 Why do Catholic churches have a red lamp burning inside?
- 16 What are the differences between most Christian Bibles and Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible?
- 14 Why does the Catholic church not sanction the KJV translation?
- 14 Why would angels climb a stairway if they have wings?
- 11 Were any of the early church leaders Gentile converts to Christianity?
- 10 Is there an appropriate response to "Jesus Loves You"?
- 9 How does the view of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints about Jesus Christ differ from Protestant Trinitarian Christology?
- View more network posts →