I live in a beautiful rural part of Scotland and am enjoying retirement with my husband. I resisted Christianity for a long time, but God broke down the last of my barriers in 1996. I spend a lot of my time writing short articles about Christianity and trying to answer questions about the Bible. In the process, I continue to learn new things - and the more I learn the more I realise how little I know!
Member for 1 year
11 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 21 Why do Catholic churches have a red lamp burning inside?
- 16 What are the differences between most Christian Bibles and Jehovah’s Witnesses Bible?
- 12 Why would angels climb a stairway if they have wings?
- 12 Why does the Catholic church not sanction the KJV translation?
- 8 How does the view of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints about Jesus Christ differ from Protestant Trinitarian Christology?
- 8 How do Protestants counteract the Witnesses stance on Blood Transfusions?
- 8 Why did Jesus ask for forgiveness?
- View more network posts →