Software Engineer 1 at Raytheon.
Always open to learning new things about the field of Computer Science.
Worked for Wayfair as an Android Developer.
Was in Boston as part of a team of 6 creating a form system for a Venture capital company.
Graduated from WPI with a BS in Computer Science and a double minor in Electrical/Computer Engineering and Data Science.
I also have been an Eagle scout since January of 2012.
Worcester, MA, United States
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 18 at 17:37
- Politics 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge66 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 499 499 11 gold badge44 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- The Workplace 420 420 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Skeptics 413 413 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 402 402 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Why is there a need to prevent a racist, or bigoted, etc. vendor from discriminating who they sell to?
- 47 Does the Creighton Method of Natural Family Planning have a failure rate of 3.2% or less?
- 32 Am I ethically obligated to go into work on an off day if the reason is sudden?
- 13 When translating the law, who ensures that the wording does not change the meaning of the law?
- 12 If the law cited as the reason for an impeachment article is rendered unconstitutional, does that nullify the impeachment article?
- 10 Are men more attracted to women who are ovulating over those who are not?
- 9 What do third party candidates for the US presidency expect to functionally accomplish in terms of voting?
- View more network posts →