I am a Christian indie game developer and game, who currently working on a RPG called "Crying Moon", a retro styled 3d game. I have to thank user @DukaZhou for all of their help as a consultant, helping me stitch together the magic systems. I am using UnityEngine with C# to develop the game.
I played my Skyrim disc to death and got another copy and played it to death, so I know tons about the game.
I have a degree from Stratford Career Institute in Computer Programming.
Whiterun, Skyrim, Tamriel.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '18 at 13:44
- Arqade 2.5k 2.5k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Game Development 387 387 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 270 270 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 194 194 66 bronze badges
- Christianity 150 150 11 gold badge11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 What is this dimly lit dungeon filled with corpses I moved to via the console?
- 42 If I transform into a vampire lord and kill someone and then transform back to human form, will I be recognized?
- 8 Pokémon Go Friends Limit?
- 7 Would a planet-sized computer like a Jupiter Brain or a Matrioksha brain be more expensive to build than the Death Star?
- 7 Is there a way to not be Thane?
- 6 What is the fastest way to incease my athletics skills in Morrowind?
- 6 Is there a way to end a questline?
- View more network posts →