To accurately convey concepts, requires precise language. I study the scripture in the original languages and have put whole Bible books into accurate poetry: Job, Lamentations, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Revelation, Hebrews. See my website for my books and email address.
Member for 2 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago
- English Language & Usage 22.7k 22.7k 1111 gold badges5454 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges88 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Christianity 8.3k 8.3k 22 gold badges66 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 143 143 77 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 125 125 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 146 What word means "the top of a person's head"?
- 136 Is there a general word or phrase to describe the things you do after getting up, such as face-washing?
- 106 How should I understand 16.8 hours a week?
- 47 The idiom used when a bad situation is not fully resolved and can escalate easily again
- 46 Why is the 'anti' in 'anti-semitism'?
- 43 What are names for a gold digger's man?
- 41 What does 'Big Hand, Small Map' mean?
- View more network posts →