From professional point of view, I'm an eternal student - I have already finished a master in Archaeology and now I study bachelor degree GIS - the computer part of everything needed to be an expert on Computer Aplications in Archaeology.
From spiritual point of view, I'm a young child in Christ (converted on Easter 2010, baptised a year later), a pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela (I have been there once and I hope it wasn't the last time), a Catholic and a member of Light-Life Movement.
And about hobbies, I'm a RPG enthusiast and I like hiking and everything I've already mentioned.
Here on SE, I've found a nice place to talk about Christianity and a source of information for my job. As a Czech patriot, I also hope my language will find its place here.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '19 at 15:51
- Christianity 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Area 51 2.7k 2.7k 22 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 99 gold badges3232 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 54 Is a man-eating plant realistic?
- 41 How (un)likely is a split of one major river into two others?
- 36 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 27 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 25 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- 24 How would sails from a fireproof material affect ship's performance?
- View more network posts →