From professional point of view, I'm an eternal student - I have already finished a master in Archaeology and now I study bachelor degree GIS - the computer part of everything needed to be an expert on Computer Aplications in Archaeology.
From spiritual point of view, I'm a young child in Christ (converted on Easter 2010, baptised a year later), a pilgrim to Santiago de Compostela (I have been there once and I hope it wasn't the last time), a Catholic and a member of Light-Life Movement.
And about hobbies, I'm a RPG enthusiast and I like hiking and everything I've already mentioned.
Here on SE, I've found a nice place to talk about Christianity and a source of information for my job. As a Czech patriot, I also hope my language will find its place here.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '19 at 15:51
- Christianity 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 99 gold badges3333 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1.6k 1.6k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History 968 968 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How severe were the casualties in ancient/medieval battles?
- 34 What’s the best strategy for turning off CFLs that will save energy but not reduce lifespan so much
- 28 When did “c” before “e” or “i” start to be pronounced as [ts] (in contrast to classical [k])?
- 26 How different were high medieval Latin dialects from different parts of Europe?
- View more network posts →