Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Christianity 2.1k 2.1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 944 944 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 600 600 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 339 339 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Philosophy 315 315 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 17 Is there any difference meaning when Jesus said "lamb" and "sheep" in John 21:15-17?
- 12 Are we sinners because we sin or do we sin because we are sinners?
- 10 Is calling The LORD as "Father" common during Jesus time?
- 9 How is the situation of "divorce her quietly" in Matthew 1:19 according to Catholicism?
- 9 Does the Catholic Church officially claim that the Bible is insufficient without tradition?
- 9 In John 11:26 what is the meaning of "die"?
- 8 According to Reformed Theology, why did the 70 Jewish translators include the Apocrypha?
- View more network posts →