Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
10 profile views
Last seen Mar 11 '14 at 21:56
- Biblical Hermeneutics 6k 6k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Philosophy 2.5k 2.5k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- 49 In Psalm 22:21 is the Bible speaking of "unicorns"?
- 42 Why is it so hard to find the roots of polynomial equations?
- 32 Why does Adonai instruct us to not prepare a goat in its mother's milk?
- 28 Unsupervised, supervised and semi-supervised learning
- 25 Is hypnotherapy an effective treatment for addiction, anxiety, phobias and other psychological disorders?
- 24 Was NASA’s Mars Climate Orbiter lost because engineering teams used different measuring units?
- View more network posts →
7 What topics should we run on the Eschewmenical blog? Feb 23 '12
5 Eschewmenical blog Feb 23 '12