I have seen the world in a mound of moss, felt God's pleasure while bucking bales in an early morning hay field, and heard an angel choir whilst rising up out of anesthesia. I have never been to NYC or Europe, I don't watch TV, and I haven't read War & Peace.
Priorities: learn to fall into the peace that surrounds us on our very quiet rural property; learn to hear, feel, see and act with Christ's love; raise two amazing teens to be discerning, compassionate, motivated adults; ...
Bachelor of Science from SPU; Masters of Science from UW; retired from a 21 year career as a Nurse Practitioner and clinic owner/manager.
My extraordinarily incomperable husband is Casey Klahn, known in pastel painting circles as The Colorist.
Washington, United States
Member for 2 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 17 at 22:01
Top network posts
- 8 How can I access my medical records in the United States?
- 5 How can I affix keyboard keys to a suit jacket?
- 5 Scriptural basis for a Christian Congregation to vow to “guide and nurture” an infant being baptized
- 5 Seeking advice on editing process through integration into online poetry writing communities
- View more network posts →