By default I build Go backends with AngularJS frontends. Thanks to Ionic and Electron this even works for mobile and desktop apps.
Bash, PHP, Python, Node.js, and random linux libraries are used for specific tasks because of the size of the ecosystems or libraries for odd jobs.
- Stack Overflow 46.9k 46.9k 6464 gold badges228228 silver badges329329 bronze badges
- Server Fault 3.7k 3.7k 99 gold badges3636 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Photography 771 771 22 gold badges88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 316 When should I use Memcache instead of Memcached?
- 221 How can I prevent SQL injection in PHP?
- 190 How do you see recent SVN log entries?
- 178 How do you add a certificate authority (CA) to Ubuntu?
- 153 Formatting Phone Numbers in PHP
- 152 How do I view an older version of an SVN file?
- View more network posts →