Matthew T. Scarbrough
I am one of many -- I am different, yet similar, but I am no better, nor am I any worse.
My main interests are linguistics; in particular, I like conlanging.
I am Christian, and have been called a "charismaniac," which is lovely: for sure, by implication and extension.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '17 at 0:51
- Linguistics 913 913 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 489 489 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Christianity 303 303 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 251 251 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- History 213 213 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Why did some Hebrew words beginning with Yod become transliterated into Latin as "hi?"
- 15 Multiple fireplaces in an apartment building?
- 11 Are there any ideas as to what the English landscape was like before the arrival of the Angles?
- 10 What's up with "this," in Old English(Ænȝlıſ͡ċ/Anglo Saxon‽)
- 9 Why do phonemes such as /r/ and /ɾ/ evolve into uvular sounds like /ʀ/?
- 7 Were/are there any languages that decline(d) articles but not nouns?
- 5 How are double consonants pronounced in Old English (Ænȝlıſc/Eald Englisc/Anglo Saxon?)
- View more network posts →