Matthew T. Scarbrough
I am one of many -- I am different, yet similar, but I am no better, nor am I any worse.
My main interests are linguistics; in particular, I like conlanging.
I am Christian, and have been called a "charismaniac," which is lovely: for sure, by implication and extension.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '17 at 0:51
Top network posts
- 19 Why did some Hebrew words beginning with Yod become transliterated into Latin as "hi?"
- 13 Multiple fireplaces in an apartment building?
- 11 Are there any ideas as to what the English landscape was like before the arrival of the Angles?
- 10 What's up with "this," in Old English(Ænȝlıſ͡ċ/Anglo Saxon‽)
- 9 Why do phonemes such as /r/ and /ɾ/ evolve into uvular sounds like /ʀ/?
- 7 Were/are there any languages that decline(d) articles but not nouns?
- 5 Is it possible for a word-initial vowel to not have a glottal stop before it?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 4 '17