I'm a Brazilian Latin-Rite Catholic, son of a Presbyterian. Rather agnostic as a child, I came back to the Church through the Catholic Charismatic Renewal.
I'm rather a stickler for Liturgical matters, and fairly conservative in these matters, although I don't view the Extraordinary Form of the Roman Rite as being inherently better than the Ordinary Form. That being said, I think the English- and Portuguese-speaking Churches would profit if they followed more closely the letter of the General Instructions on the Roman Rite.
Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brasil
Member for 3 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '17 at 3:07
- Christianity 2.7k 2.7k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Latin Language 1k 1k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 438 438 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 317 317 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 O que é IPC (Inter Process Communication)?
- 18 What body armor protects against a laser?
- 16 Catholicism - Consequences of not believing in all dogmas
- 14 How much does a slave cost?
- 12 What is the difference between "Catechism" and "Canon Law" in Catholicism?
- 11 Origin of numerical font weight descriptions in typography
- 11 "Et tu, Brute?"
- View more network posts →