Non-glorified truth seeker with a freakish method of interpreting the Bible and history, namely the reading between the lines method. I am frequently fine tuning my conclusions for the purpose of finishing my quest of gaining full Christian maturity. Comparing Bible verses is helpful, but Holy Spirit inspired revelations are needed for success, I believe.
Rom 8:28-30; Prov 25:2; Ps 119:18; Luke 8:18; John 4:23,24; 8:32; 16:13
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 7:57
Top network posts
- 22 What does "see" in "the Holy See" mean?
- 12 What is the significance with the skull of Golgotha?
- 10 Why was prohibition against consuming grapes and raisins included in the Nazirite vow?
- 8 Who titled the poem: "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
- 5 What does the sentence "their grapes are filled with poison" in Deu 32:32,33 (NIV) mean?
- 5 How can one relate in vitro studies of caffeine (dose expressed as concentration) to dietary intake of caffeine (dose in mass)?
- View more network posts →