Forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 18:37
- Biology♦ 18.5k 18.5k 77 gold badges8383 silver badges147147 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 767 767 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Academia 616 616 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 527 527 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 109 Why are so few foods blue?
- 81 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 53 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 39 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 31 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 27 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →