- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.4k 5.4k 88 gold badges2121 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Skeptics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 176 Why is it wrong to *implement* myself a known, published, widely believed to be secure crypto algorithm?
- 129 Why do Internet forums tend to prohibit responding to inactive threads?
- 105 Why should 'boneheaded' exceptions not be caught, especially in server code?
- 102 How to explain to traditional people why they should upgrade their old Windows XP device?
- 99 Did eight Jesuit priests survive the nuking of Hiroshima without serious injury?
- 64 Are most Linux systems that allow non-root users to execute code straightforwardly rootable?
- 62 How to recursively remove execute permissions from files without touching folders?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.