Lua is highly underrated!
"This is a question and answer site. Not a "complex question, insightful answer that grows you as a person site." People should be able to ask simple questions with simple answers, that just may so happen to be spoon-fed. A lot of people just want to write code that works. Not be empowered. – Owen Sep 19 '08 at 21:23"
Member for 8 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Sep 13 '11 at 7:40
- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 4242 gold badges134134 silver badges202202 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 1515 gold badges5050 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Game Development 841 841 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Area 51 838 838 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 750 Easiest way to split a string on newlines in .NET?
- 150 Split string in Lua?
- 94 What exactly are "spin-locks"?
- 83 downcast and upcast
- 71 What needs to be overridden in a struct to ensure equality operates properly?
- 65 Unable to apply publish properties?
- 65 How do I extract data from a DataTable?
- View more network posts →