Jon the Architect
I am an architect, father, husband, teacher, student, guitarist, writer, reader, follower and disciple of Christ. I am here to share truth.
"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." - John 14:6, ESV
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 29 at 16:14
Top network posts
- 17 Why does the Salvation Army not administer the sacraments of baptism and the Lord's Supper?
- 14 Can someone explain the argument that Jesus believed in Adam and Eve?
- 9 Who told Eve about the fruit?
- 8 If jealousy is sin, how can God be jealous?
- 7 Why don't most Protestants consider confession to be a sacrament?
- 6 What is the Biblical basis for moral absolutism?
- 6 What verses are commonly cited to support that unity, despite differences, is preferable to dividing the Church?
- View more network posts →