I often chose best answers not because they are the best, but because I have to choose a best answer. Please, don't take offense to it.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
40 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '19 at 20:40
- Christianity 9.4k 9.4k 1111 gold badges4949 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.8k 8.8k 5353 gold badges110110 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Russian Language 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Biblical Hermeneutics 4.5k 4.5k 1111 gold badges4242 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 3.6k 3.6k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 How to make HTML open a hyperlink in another window or tab?
- 78 What is a "method" in Python?
- 35 "Washroom", "restroom", "bathroom", "lavatory", "toilet" or "toilet room"
- 29 What is the Biblical basis for saying Lucifer is an angel?
- 28 How is it that Jesus could be "three days and three nights in the heart of the earth"?
- 27 What were the main doctrinal disagreements between Luther and Calvin?
- 26 When Yugoslavia broke up, which of the resulting countries did officially inherit all the international treaties signed with Yugoslavia?
- View more network posts →