"It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to this nice question of yours."
COMPUTER BACKGROUND: Experienced (enthusiast) animator in blender and povray, interested in applying skills to iphone game dev. I'm fluent in using povray's "C-like" scene description language to make complex projects, and have been studying Objective C tutes like mad for months.
DAY JOB: Semiconductor failure analysis.
RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND: Raised in LC-MS Lutheranism. Currently member of evangelical (Chinese) congregation. Religious influences: Luther's theology of the Cross, the "free grace" sermons of Tullian Tchividjian, Dietrich Bonhoeffer's Cost of Discipleship, Ron Sider's Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger.
Member for 7 years
55 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '15 at 17:11
- Christianity 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 863 863 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Blender 198 198 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History 158 158 66 bronze badges
- Bicycles 146 146 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 24 Why do many churches use grape juice in communion?
- 19 Can the full features of Blender be used with a trackpad?
- 14 Why did Martin Luther change his surname from ‘Luder’ to ‘Luther' very early in his career?
- 14 Do Pope Francis' recent comments on atheism represent a change in doctrine?
- 13 Are there Christian groups that speak in tongues but as a policy require translation of the God-given language?
- 13 What is the source of the belief that the deceased become angels?
- 11 What can be said about conditions of slaves owned by George Washington?
- View more network posts →