Wad Cheber stands with Monica
Chef, bibliophile, pedant, buffoon, simp, and Renaissance Man. Hear me roar. Or don't.
Currently auditing courses in textual criticism of scripture, early Christology, Patristic Theology, and the history of the bible and other Christian texts, at Princeton Theological Seminary. Formerly audited courses at Union Theological Seminary. Atheist.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 11 '15 at 19:52
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 59k 59k 4747 gold badges443443 silver badges612612 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- History 3.8k 3.8k 2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 299 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 242 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 211 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 174 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 161 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 144 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 132 How many times was Obi-Wan less than honest with Luke?
- View more network posts →