I am currently a Software engineer at Shell Techworks, a research laboratory of Royal Dutch Shell. I received my BS in Physics from MIT.
My passion is writing, and I have authored several fantasy books and one nonfiction, including "A Most Refined Dragon". I released my latest book in 2019: "Job Rises : Thirteen Keys to a Resilient Life", which offers lessons from the Book of Job to help you lead a more resilient life. Check me out on Amazon!
Member for 5 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '19 at 21:09
- Christianity 6.3k 6.3k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.8k 1.8k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 937 937 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Writing 431 431 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Mapping N-dimensional value to a point on Hilbert curve
- 47 What is the antonym of "assemble a team"?
- 30 Getting Nth value with Linq
- 23 How would cities be designed that were threatened by dragons?
- 18 Defining the Goal using Microsoft Solution Foundation
- 11 How do I detect unsigned integer multiply overflow?
- View more network posts →