I am currently a Software engineer at Shell Techworks, a research laboratory of Royal Dutch Shell. I received my BS in Physics from MIT.
My passion is writing, and I have authored several fantasy books and one nonfiction, including "A Most Refined Dragon". I released my latest book in 2019: "Job Rises : Thirteen Keys to a Resilient Life", which offers lessons from the Book of Job to help you lead a more resilient life. Check me out on Amazon!
Member for 5 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 22 '19 at 21:09
- Christianity 6.9k 6.9k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.9k 1.9k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 937 937 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Writing 461 461 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 51 Mapping N-dimensional value to a point on Hilbert curve
- 47 What is the antonym of "assemble a team"?
- 30 Getting Nth value with Linq
- 23 How would cities be designed that were threatened by dragons?
- 18 Defining the Goal using Microsoft Solution Foundation
- 12 How can I perform flood fill with HTML Canvas?
- View more network posts →