Lee Woofenden is an ordained minister, writer, editor, translator, and teacher. He enjoys taking spiritual insights from the Bible and the writings of Emanuel Swedenborg and putting them into plain English as guides for everyday life.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
47 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '18 at 19:17
Top network posts
- 21 When in the development of trinitarian doctrine was the word "persons" first applied to God?
- 21 Was her name really Bathsheba?
- 16 Why is the Nation of Israel called Israel and not Abraham?
- 13 What writings are held as "biblical canon" by Swedenborgians?
- 13 When was the word "trinity" first applied to God in Christianity?
- 13 Why do some Christians believe it is moral to be a homosexual?
- 11 What is the Biblical basis for using the names "Yeshua" and "Yehoshua" (Joshua) for Jesus?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
9 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Question Collection Jan 12 '17
9 Truth Question- What is truth? Oct 9 '15
8 What is the Biblical basis for Oompa Loompas? Jun 5 '16
8 Deleting the standard welcome message after a time Feb 13 '17
7 Why is C.SE question search not reliable? Jan 13 '16