That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.
- Christopher Hitchens
The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true.
- Carl Sagan
God is an ever-receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller and smaller as time goes on.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson
Member for 7 years, 2 months
9 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '12 at 18:52
- Stack Overflow 16.4k 16.4k 77 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Cryptography 516 516 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 268 268 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Information Security 146 146 77 bronze badges
- Web Applications 116 116 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 394 Generating an MD5 checksum of a file
- 333 What is the maximum recursion depth in Python, and how to increase it?
- 214 Python list subtraction operation
- 200 MySQL - how to front pad zip code with "0"?
- 82 Is AES-256 weaker than 192 and 128 bit versions?
- 59 C# modulus operator
- 34 php - get numeric index of associative array
- View more network posts →