Second Timothy 2:22-26 (ESV) --
So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart. Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
17 profile views
Last seen May 9 '15 at 5:16
Top network posts
- 30 Who wrote the Book of Revelation?
- 20 Have the individual commands of the OT Law ever been categorized as "Moral," "Ceremonial," and "Civil?"
- 16 What did Jonathan Edwards have to say about the fact that he owned slaves?
- 16 How could a seventh-century heretic have possessed papal infallibility?
- 15 Why are only some predestined?
- 14 Have the dietary prohibitions of Acts 15:20 been applied to Christians today?
- 14 Is Partialism a real heresy?
- View more network posts →