I am a student at Utah State University where I study Computer Science with a Digital Systems emphasis. My interests include Computer Architecture and Hardware, Digital Design, Systems Programming, Microcontroller Development, UNIX and Linux, Concurrent and Parallel Programming, Operating System hardware and software design. My preferred programming language for most tasks is C, followed by Python. I am president of the Free Software and Linux Club at USU.
Having grown up in Mormon culture and as a member of the LDS church, I contribute to christianity.stackexchange.com in these areas.
Idaho Falls, ID
Member for 7 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 19 '14 at 21:39
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 942 942 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 346 346 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow em Português 336 336 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 137 What is the difference between Full, Para and Hardware assisted virtualization?
- 77 Why is the CPU not needed to service I/O requests?
- 38 Why do computers count from zero?
- 22 Programar em C para ARM
- 19 iOS on a Raspberry Pi
- 17 How are functions encoded/stored in memory?
- 17 What are the rules behind this translated phrase: "das, was ihr mich habt tun sehen"?
- View more network posts →