I am an Orthodox Christian living in the United States. I am interested in anything related to computers and music, love singing Orthodox Church Music at my church (though I am not half as good as the chanter in that link), and am trying to learn how to sing from the traditional Byzantine Notation scores.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner.
Κύριε Ἰησοῦ Χριστέ, Υἱὲ τοῦ Θεοῦ, ἐλέησόν με τὸν ἁμαρτωλόν.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 19 '15 at 16:50
- Christianity 2k 2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 723 723 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Video Production 278 278 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Earth Science 213 213 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 56 How to make picturebox transparent?
- 27 Why didn't the Jews understand "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani"?
- 21 Why do Kingdom Halls have no windows?
- 16 What is the symbolism of the Peacock?
- 14 What is the symbolism of the Peacock?
- 12 Why does the dominant chord contain a flattened 7th?
- 11 Is it possible for a natural fluorescent mineral to glow from the sun's rays?
- View more network posts →